Friday, February 20, 2009

Shots and de worming

This evening we went to visit Lacey, DaVinci, and the puppies. It was time to give them their second set of shots. Lacey and her sister Chloe got a shot too. The puppies are so big and beautiful. I'm really resisting the idea of bringing Lexie home. I want her soooo badly, but I don't want a puppy right now. What I would love is to have somebody raise her for about 3 years, then give her back to me. That would be great, don't you think?

We stopped on the way to see Betty. Her new name is Dot. She is doing fine. She and Honey haven't started really playing together yet. It will probably take Honey a minute to warm up to the idea of having an annoying little sister around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.