Saturday, April 19, 2008

Since when are they shy?

Hmm...I may have spoken too soon when I said Lacey and DaVinci are doing it. She was in heat and they live in the same guardian home and they did it all the time last time she cycled. I guess I just assumed they would have at it this time too. I just spoke with the guardian mom to make sure they (Lacey and DaVinci) did hook up at least once. If they did, nobody saw it. The guardian parents are away from the home during the day, so there is a chance they were discreet this time and only did it in private. I kinda doubt that. DaVinci is not shy. He will do it anytime anyplace. Lacey is so in love with DaVinci that she will do whatever it takes to please him.
Chances are she was at her peak fertile time when the guardians were on vacation and DaVinci was at the kennel and Lacey was here with us. That is o.k. really. We don't want to have too many puppies at one time.

No comments: