Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy birthday Mom

Today is my mom's 78th birthday. Happy birthday Mom. I love you.

After work today, Jill, Bryony, and I went to Mom's for a visit. After that we went to Lincoln Manor and picked up 7 of the puppies. Carol spent the night at the animal hospital because she is getting spayed tomorrow. These guys are so big. They range in weight from 13-17 pounds. Actually, they are much smaller than Velvet's puppies at this age.

When we got home we took the pups right outside. It was raining a bit so they didn't want to go out from under porch. When it was time for them to go bed for the night I started to split them up and put 3 in one play pen, and 4 in another. They put up a really big fuss so I put them all in the great big crate. They fussed and cried. They really missed their human mom and doggie parents.

No comments: