Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our big doodle romp

We had a doodle romp today. Bryony and I have been working the past couple of days a little at a time on digging out the van. We finally got it done this morning. Quite a few people called/emailed saying they are not able to make the romp due to the snow. Honestly, I wouldn't have gone if I weren't the hostess.
Bryony and two of her friends went with me to man the desk and check people in. We also took Velvet, Mera, and Mera's puppies.
Here is a video clip that attendees Cat and Chris did. They said I could put the link here. Thank you Cat and Chris. Here is a little disclaimer. I don't know for how long this link will work. So, if the video doesn't start with "Indianapolis Doodle Romp..." then it isn't the correct video. Indy Doodle Romp
I was amazed at all the people that showed up. I really thought maybe only two or three of my guardian families would be there and we would spend the time getting good pictures and grooming our doods. No so. It was busy. I felt badly that I didn't get to talk with everybody that I wanted to. Sorry Ally and Liz, didn't mean to ignore you.
Somehow, as usual, the doods managed to get all wet. When will I learn to take pictures first thing and not last thing.
Anyway, here are some pictures.
Steve is a North American Retriever from Rosie's second litter. He is such a good boy.
This is Francie and Tucker. They are littermates from Rosie's first litter.
Chevy and Tucker, two of our working stud boys. They get along splendidly, even though Tucker is in the middle of a job.
Remind me next time to assign someone the job of taking pictures for me during the romp.

No comments: