Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chicago vacation

Today we (Michelle, Bryony, Bryony's friend Sarah, and I) went to Chicago for the Anime convention (yeehaw). Peanut went to Michelle's sister's house and Velvet went to the Lincoln Manor house. Poor Peanut (who am I kidding? It is poor Michelle...she loves that little dog) she will be all alone without Velvet or us. Velvet was excited to be back at the old house and was excited to see the puppies and other dogs. Speaking of the puppies...we took pictures. Here are a couple pictures. This is Mickey. He has been Michelle's favorite from the time of his bith (he is the smallest) Oh man...where did it go? I posted a whole big post on the chat page with all the pictures of the girls. Now that post is gone. Hang on...heavy dramatic sigh...I'll go do another post.

O.k., I'm back. Here are some more pictures. This is Maureen. I like her. Carol is a cute who gives Doodle hugs

No comments: