Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lacey had her puppies!!!

Wow, Teri picked Lacey up from her guardians this morning and drove her to Iowa. They met Kristy, the other breeder, who took Lacey to her house and got her settled in. Once settled, Kristy had to go back to work for a few hours. Kristy said when she got home Lacey had already had 2 puppies. She then had 7 more puppies. Kristy said Lacey seemed to have the easiest time of any dog she has had. She said she didn't seem to have contractions, that the pups just slipped out one by one. That is great, and surprising since she had to have a C-Section last time. Anyway, she had 9 puppies altogether:
3 black boys
2 black girls
1 chocolate boy
3 chocolate girls
Kristy is selling these pups, not me. I'm working on having a normal life. I do have 9 puppies of my own to sell right now...anybody want one?

I was stuck working 14 hours today. It was supposed to be my day of, but we had a call in and coulnd't find a replacement. Bummer

No comments: