Monday, December 01, 2008

PB comes home

Peanut Butter got to come home from the hospital today. Let's see...a Sunday night shift trip to the ER and a 24 hour stay in the hospital...do you think maybe it was expensive? Yes, as a matter of fact it was. It was around $550.00 or so. We are going to continue syringe feeding until PB feels better. I tried tube feeding them, but they choked more then the doodle puppies. I just didn't feel comfortable doing it. Michelle is such a big help. She is pitching right in and doing as much, if not more, than I am. She is more than happy to do what needs to be done as long as I let her know what to do. I'm so not used to that. It is great. I was able to go to work today because Michelle was home and fed the pups. Anyway, we brought PB home and she is much better.

No comments: