Monday, December 15, 2008

Peanut goes back to the vet

Peanut started having diarrhea again. She is no where near as bad as last time. It just started yesterday and is not total liquid (yet). I left work early (I still looove my job) and took her to the vet that is less than a block from my house. I really like this vet. It is the first time I met her. She called the vet hospital were PB was before and found out what all they tested her for and treated her with. The hospital never did figure out just what it was. They simply treated her broad spectrum antibiotics and deworming. This vet did an additional test and found out exactly what it is, and gave me the medicine for it. She also gave me medicine for Bradley to treat him so they won't pass it back it and forth. Total cost? Less than $50.00. I like this vet.

No comments: