Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today we went to Lacey and DaVinci's home to visit the puppies. We brought two of the pups home with us. One of them is named Pearl. She has a perfect fleece black coat. She is beautiful and is going to look like a black version of Lacey. If she doesn't get chosen by a family I'm going to keep her as my very own pet. The other pup we brought home is Lexie, a chocolate girl with a curly fleece/wool coat. She would make a terrific breeding pup. If Pearl gets chosen, I'm going to keep Lexie.

I feel a little better today. Well, ok, I feel a lot better now that we have these two cutie doodle puppies. When I'm around these spectacularly beautiful puppies I wonder how in the world I can think the chihuahuas are cute. No, that isn't right. The Chi's are cute, just in a different way.

No comments: