Sunday, March 29, 2009

What do I do?

What do people with biPolar that are finally medicated and somewhat rational do? Do I go back and apologize to everyone and make ammends? Is there like a 12 step bipolar program? Do people with epilepsy apologize for having seizures? Do diabetics apologize when they are hypoglycemic? This isn't the same thing, or is it? No it is not the same. We have to be able to control ourselves from doing irritional and stupid things. Medication can do wonders for that. I supposed the trick is to know there is something wrong. If we don't know it is broken we won't fix it. I had no clue I was bipolar until Rick told me a couple of weeks ago. He called me a bipolar...ummm I don't remember what all he said. It hurt deeply, but also got me thinking. ...this doesn't have a thing to do with doodles so I will stop....

1 comment:

Robert E Jech said...

Jane if you are getting some prfessional help and you realize your shortcomings you are on your way to kicking this problem.