Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cast of Characters

It is time for an updated cast of Doodle Diary Characters:

- Bryony, my daughter who will be 16 years old in a couple of weeks.
- Jill, my daughter who will be 6 years old in just over a month.
- Michelle, my domestic partner.
- Rick, my soon to be ex-husband and father of my children.
- Teri, my sister.
- Mother, my mother.
- Ally, Chevy's guardian mom who helps me out a bunch.
- Liz, Ally's daughter and Francie's guardian mom.
- uh oh...all the guardian families help me out...if I start naming them I'll get in trouble by leaving an important one out....
- Velvet, the foundation of my breeding program. She is an Australian Multigen Labradoodle, born in Australia, that is spayed and almost 8 years old now. She is the mother of many.
- Abby, a new-to-me adult F1 Labradoodle.
- Rosie, an F1 Labradoodle who was just spayed a couple weeks ago.
- Francie, Rosie's daughter who will begin her breeding career very soon. Lives with Liz.
- Tucker, Francie's littermate who we kept back for stud. He lives with Jen, a guardian mom.
- Chevy, Mera's son (Velvet's grandson) who will probably be neutered soon.
- Da Vinci, Chevy's dad who lives in a guardian home. He is an Australian Multi gen Labradoodle who was also born in Australia. He is the father of many.
- Lacy, Velvet's daughter who lives in a guardian family with Da Vinci. She has had one litter (by Da Vinci).
- Duchess, a tiny F1 Labradoodle who weighs 15 pounds that came to me at the same time from the same breeder as Rosie. She was spayed after one litter and lives in her forever home.
- Kingston, Duchess son that we kept back for breeding. He lives in a guardian home.
- Peyton, Kingston's brother. He lives in a forever family and comes here when his family goes on vacation.
- Mera, Velvet's daughter from her first full litter with us. She had 3 litters for us and lives in her forever home. It has been reported that she has become the best dog ever.
- Honey, Da Vinci's daughter who should start her breeding career soon. She lives in a guardian home.
- Peanut, my partner's Chihuahua (thus making her my dog too.
- Colonel Stink, my partner's chameleon.
- Ellie, Velvet's daughter from her first full litter for us. She had a cleft palate and has her own page with her story on our website.

Gosh, I'm sure there are many more that I left out. If I list them all, even the list would be too much to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has happened to Tinkerbell, beau's and Indy's mom?

Jane Holycross said...

She just never did cycle again. I am so bummed about that. She was going to marry Kingston and have perfect little puppies. Her mom, Bella, only had one litter too. Turns out she has Endometriosis. Tink probably has it too.