Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The low and dirty lowdown

O.k. o.k. alright already....I don't have time for a long entry so here is the really quick scoop:

-All of Rosie's puppies have gone home now
-Rosie is spayed and living forever in her forever home
-Chrissy has gone on to her forever home in SC
-Abby arrived from Canada. She is an F1 adult Labradoodle that is pregnant by a little Poodle. She has very excellent health test results. The pups are due March 3rd and we have plenty of available pups in that litter.
-We have available puppies from a litter we are sharing with another breeder. The mom is our Kami (she went with me to be on the Today Show when she was a puppy). The pups are in Texas at www.caninecrossroads.com
-A guardian family's house burned. They and their 5 doods (Chevy, Francie, Chloe, Mazie, Tucker) are staying at our house along with Velvet and Abby.
-I moved to Indianapolis. I no long have the same phone number or insightbb.com email address.
-I...um...have a new life partner. Her name is Michelle.
-I start a new job closer my new house next week. I'll be working 3 12 hour day shifts a week and am really excited.
-My van died and I had to buy a new one. It has a remote start that is neater than sliced bread.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've had just a wee bit of excitement lately, haven't you. It all sounds like great news (except for that poor family's house.)

We're very happy about Abby's upcoming litter. You'll let us know if you need anything from us?

Karen Bump

Jane Holycross said...

Yes, I will, thank you. I have to go over to the old house to get all the Lincoln Manor paperwork including the applications so I can have your info.