Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm thinking about giving up the diary. What do you think?

Here are my reasons:

1) Face it, every breeder deals with poo, worms, wacky customers, and sick puppies. Most breeders who have been around long enough will end up with an accidental pregnancy and perhaps even an instance of poor judgement. However, most breeders do not talk about it. Since I do talk about it, it can look like I'm the only one with these problems.

2) I'm getting tired of the diary. It is no longer fun, it is just another chore. It is boring. How many times now have I said "I can't believe how quickly they are growing up" "They got spayed/neutered today and are playing like nothing ever happened." "...."?

3) I'm putting personal stuff in it that I'm sure should not be shared with the world.

4) I've had people tell me they decided to get one of my puppies because they appreciated the honesty of the diary. Really though, I have to admit that I'm sure I've lost even more sales because of it.

5) Maybe I don't want to tell all anymore. Maybe I want to keep secrets like everybody else. I've never been good at keeping secrets though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Sniff sniff* I would SOOOOOO miss your diary. It makes me feel better cause I am not ALONE in the poo world!!!!!
If you give it up - you must promise to email me at least once a week so we can chat!!!!