Sunday, December 10, 2006

We need help

Here is an email I sent out this evening:
"Help guys,

"Someone who has three Labradoodles from me just now called me. She was in tears asking if I could find someone(s) to foster her dogs for a minimum of 2 months. She really does have a sob story (I'm being serious). She and her husband have a set of 8 yr old (maybe they are 9) triplets plus a 6 or 7 yr old son. The mom has health problems and now on top of that, she just got out of the hospital. She broke her leg in four places and is in a wheelchair. She will have a cast on for 6 months. It will be two months before she will be able to get out enough to be able to walk her dogs. Her husband is overwhelmed between taking care of her and the kids and working. He simply cannot take care of the dogs too. They are in a kennel right now. They are asking for someone to be able to keep them for about 2 months, possibly a little longer. They want to make it very clear this is only temporary and they absolutely do want their dogs back.

"About the dogs:
"Coco and Rascal are litter mates from Zion (Leather) and Noodles (BrideGroom). They are one year old and house trained. They are Australian Labradoodles around 40 pounds. Coco is intact and is going to breed for me next year. She just had her heat cycle about a month ago and isn't due for at least another 5 months. I can possibly keep Coco here if I can ever find a guardian home for Bessi. Rascal is mellow for a puppy, but the most active of these three. He wasn't neutered until last month. Pumpkin is an F1B from Rosie's Feb litter. He is a standard size and the most mellow of the three. He is a real sweetie and is neutered.

"Please let me know if you want to help. No need to respond to this if you can't or don't want to help. I am sending this out to everybody and I'm not keeping score. Some of you, I realize, there is no way you can take in another dog. I sent this anyway just hoping maybe you know someone who would like to try out a doodle for a little while.

"Oh by the way, I do need a guardian for a 10 month old F1B black and white Parti Labradoodle girl. I have more guardian dogs coming up in the spring.

Thanks guys,
Jane Stanger
www.lincolnmanor.com
765-642-8287 "

**********************************************************************************

I have made the difficult decision to sell Robbie as a pet. There are several for this decision. 1) I'm running short on guardian homes 2) I don't have a Poodle and that is what he would need bred with 3) umm...well we really need the money now.


Most of the pictures of Missy have been of her sleeping, like thisMissy
So I finally got some of her awakeIs she yawning or singing the blues? See how white she is underneath?
See her white tipped tail?

No comments: