Thursday, December 21, 2006

Update

Here is the scoop from the last entry:

-Noodles had some dates with Kami and Bonnie's sister. They didn't like each other in the romantic way and maintained a platonic relationship.

-Chevy is a daddy! Kami had 9 puppies. They are all cream and beautiful. That means Mera is a grandma and Velvet is a great-grandma again.

-Holly is a grandma and Meeko is an uncle and Mera is an aunt and Velvet is a grandma. Kenia is Holly's son and Meeko's littermate. Kiwi is a Velvet/Koby puppy from their first litter together. She is Mera's littermate. Kenia and Kiwi live together with a breeder and just had 12 puppies together.

-Robbie and Steve have gone to their forever homes. That means Rosie and Pepper's pups all have their own families now.

-Tink's girl pup has been chosen. She is going to live with the same family who has Steve. That mean only one pup is left without a family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,if you decide to call it quits, I will be very sad. I have read everything you ever wrote in the diary, and have learned so much. The MAIN thing I've learned is that I can never be a breeder. I have a Goldendoodle that I'm crazy about, but now I know I can't breed my own. I am not young enough, energetic enough, patient enough or nuts enough, to put it bluntly. But I've loved reading all about it, the good AND the gore - in all the wonderful details you have written. Leave us if you must, but know that we've really enjoyed your dairy entries. Sincerely, Cyndi (Lucy's mom: http://www.goldendoodles.com/USDoods4/lucy.htm )