Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Hi everybody, I missed you. Thank you all very much for the flood of emails and phone calls. That really meant so much to me. Guess I better not give up the diary.

Here is a really quick update:

Tinker Belle went home today. Her pups are at the vet right now. They were spayed/neutered this morning. I'll pick them up tomorrow. They are all spoken for.

We have no available pups right this minute.

Mera is coming over in two days. She will be here to have and raise her puppies. Her guardian dad says she is huge. Meeko (the pups' father)'s guardian family is so excited. This is Meeko's first pups. Mera's family is excited because this is Mera's final litter. She will be spayed and retired after she recovers.

Bessie is doing really well in her guardian home.

Nobody is cycling now. I'm not sure who/when the next litter is going to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane!!
I'm soooooo happy that you decided to continue with your diary!! That is great news! I have enjoyed and learned so much from you through your diary. I look forward to continuing to do so. Thanks Jane!!
Sincerely, Sue A.

Anonymous said...

YEA! HURRAY! More Poo stories!!! Aint Life Grand???!!!