Friday, January 26, 2007

Francie and Tucker

Francie and Tucker are from Rosie's first litter.
This is Francie's baby picture. Her guardian mom doesn't know how to take pictures so I don't have a recent picture. Francie

This is Tucker's puppy picture. His guardian mom doesn't have a camera either :(

So, Francie and Tucker are red F1B's that I kept back for breeding. They are in guardian homes. They went to the vet today for their PennHip and blood testing. The vet said he thought they have great hips. Their mom is .24/.32, OFA good, dad is .38/.42. I'm so excited and hopeful about having another line with excellent hips. Now I get to figure out with whom to breed them. Francie and Meeko seem like an obvious pair, but I'd really like to find another true red to breed her with. Tucker can breed with Ruby. They will make a nice pair.

No comments: