Friday, January 19, 2007

Catchup

On Sunday 14th, a family came to look at Mera's pups. They put a
deposit down and will probably be getting one of the cream girls. That
pup will grow up to be best friends with Louis,Mera and Da Vinci's black boy from the summer litter.

On Monday 15th,
Beau went home. I'm sad. I miss him. He was the only puppy here
(besides the newborns) so it was like we had our own puppy. Here he is
afterbathie time
That really wiped him out. Now it is nappie time

I'm
so proudThis
is Honey, the Josie/DaVinci breeding girl that lives in a guardian home.

Mera's puppies are growing by leaps and bounds.

Remember
that ILA inspection? I
never received a copy of the report because a report was never written
up, nor will it ever be. That issue has been lain to rest.

That ILA fiasco is old news. I'm really in trouble with them now. This time it is so stupid it is just plain asinine. I do feel free though. I don't have to worry about any surprise inspection or worry about anyone trying to get me to change my diary. I have been holding off on my diary until this new issue has been resolved. It kind of has in a way. Now I can go about my merry business and not worry about what anybody thinks. ...free to be you and me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, so it's REALLY stupid this time...that's not too hard to believe, since,while most people are pretty cool, it's amazing the degree of stupidity that one can encounter...are you going to leave me in suspense?
Heather