Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Long time no see

Guess it has been awhile since I've posted here. I forgot my username and password.

Let's see...what all has been going on...Tink's pups have been spayed/neutered. Tink went home. Kris, the first born has a new family and a new name. His name is Indiana and he will be called Indy. He already went home. He moved to a town in Illinois and will live only 6 miles from his littermate Beau. His family and Beau's family don't even know each other, it is a complete coincidence they will be neighbors. I told the families about each other and they are going to try to take the pups to the same training classes. Anyway, Missy's new name is Molly. She went home too. Beau is hanging out with us. It is fun having him. Since he is the only pup it is like we have our very puppy. I take him with me on errands. Velvet decided to come out of retirement for while. She has decided to take care of him. She has been playing with him and sleeping with him and even cleaning him.

Mera came back and had her puppies already. She had the first two on the very couch where they were conceived. The real kicker is I was sleeping in the chair right next to her and didn't even wake up. She is such a pro now.

Did you know I'm not a psychic? Remind me to tell you something stupid that happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are NOT psychic??? What??? Gee - my illusion has been shattered!