Sunday, November 04, 2007

I can't sleep

Here is it 1:57 am (again) and I can't sleep. Helene brought her laptop and that is what I'm using right now. I wish I could check my email, that is driving me nuts. I'm not sure how to check it anyplace but on my own computer. I've decided I Have to get a Blackberry. Not the fruit, the little hand held email-checker-device-thingie. Helene and Renee were both sitting in the fascinating seminars checking their emails while I was left to have to actually pay attention to what was going on. I wanted to slap some sense in to some of the people there. Oh my gosh, they were asking questions that the speaker had just answered, and/or kept asking the same questions or hounding on the same topic. I wanted to tell them to just shut up so we can go out and enjoy the warm Florida sun.

So here it is, the middle of the night and I can't sleep. I feel wired like I had half a pot of coffee right before going to bed. If I were home I'd be checking my email, reading the Doodle forums, grooming a dog, or doing dishes. Maybe I'll go to bed and just enjoy not having to do work. After all, that was the point of my coming here. The seminars were just an added bonus (sort of).

No comments: