Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've got a secret

Hey...*psst*...come here...I want to whisper something to you...I've started dating somebody...*giggle*...

That is why I've not kept up with the diary or the emails or updating the website. I'm working two jobs right now too. Velvet, Rosie, and the puppies are still getting all the same individualized attention, I'm just not taking the time to write about it. For some reason I'd rather sit here and IM with someone instead of describe the puppy poo. Rick is dating someone else too. We had lunch today and compared notes. Last weekend he came over to do laundry so he'd have something clean to wear on his date. I helped him decide what to wear. Today I called him in a near panic to ask him how to cook something (he is a fabulous cook), and he not only told me exactly how to do it, he even gave me a couple obscure ingredients. My mom thinks I'm living in a sitcom and my older daughter thinks she is going to be scarred for life. Rick and I are completely certain we will not be getting back together.

Life is grand.

No comments: