Sunday, December 23, 2007

Getting another Dood

I'm getting another adult female F1 Labradoodle! I'm so excited! She is coming from another breeder (well, of course), is completely health tested with most excellent hips, house trained, a proven breeder/good mommy, and is sweet. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? She is coming after breeding with their mini Poodle boy, so she will be pregnant (hopefully). She is in heat now and will be coming after their Christmas embargo is lifted. They have mated these two before and got all chocolates and creams that grew to weigh between 25-30 pounds. Sounds perfect to me. You know the best part of all? This is one of those creative financing deals that is costing me nothing. I have something she wants and she has something I want. This is a perfect arrangement. After she gets here I'll tell you who she is, show pictures, and tell you from where she came.

No comments: