Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let the potty training begin

It is time for Chrissy and the other two pups, Ponderosa (now named Ruffi by his new family) and Adam to start on potty training. They got to go out in the snow for the first time today. They were a little hesitant at first. Ruffi quickly got into it and loved it. Too bad, poor pup, he is going to move to San Francisco right after the first of the year. Here he is Ruffi is the darker one They are venturing out to where Velvet is
They all managed to pee/poo while they were out there. Yeah! That much less to clean out of their litter box.

This afternoon before I left for my *coff* friend's house, I put the pups in separate crates. I was gone for about 5 hours. When I got home, I took each out of their crate, picked them up and carried them outside. They all went right away. Adam and Ruffi had not messed at all in their crates, Chrissy had a bit of loose stool in hers and I'm sure she couldn't help it. She has had a lot of stress lately, leaving her mom and litter mates and home, flying to another country, eating new food, etc.... loose stool is to be expected. It does not mean anything is wrong. But anyway, I think these guys will get the potty training quickly.

No comments: