Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kitties

Fabuke still hasn't returned, so I went to the humane society and the kill shelter looking for him today. He wasn't at either. The cats at the humane society were in rooms with cat trees and toys and windows and they all looked healthy and happy. I went to the kill shelter second and those cats were in little steel cages and were not all nice and happy and cozy. I told the guy that I wouldn't mind taking the oldest one he has. He took me over to these two cats that were beside each other in separate cages. These two guys are 7 years old, littermates, have lived together all their lives, and their owner died. Now they are in the kill shelter, in separate cages, and will likely be put to sleep because nobody will adopt them over all the cute little kittens. Of course I took them.They are both neutered boys. They have their claws. They are huge, used to children, and not fazed by Velvet.
Cloud
Axle

No comments: