Saturday, July 28, 2007

What a long day

This morning I got up bright and early and:
-let Velvet and Bear out
-cleaned the baby kitty area
-weighed and fed baby kitties
-brought Velvet and Bear back in
-let out both litters of puppies
-unloaded the dishwasher
-did a load of puppy laundry
-got ready for work
-checked my email
-made it to work by 9:00 a.m. (my sister come over several times today to sit with the kitties and doodles, let everybody in and out, and play with everybody).
-got home from work at 6pm
-Mother called as soon as I got home and told me to go check on my sister (lives 3 houses down).
-did a load of puppy laundry
-checked on, weighed, and fed baby kitties. One is losing weight.
-checked on all the puppies
-One of pup's (Corky, a Lacey/DaVinci girl) new mom came for a visit.
-Another family came to get BB (Bessie/Bear). We went over all the usual stuff that takes awhile. The phone kept ringing.
-When that family left, Corky's mom helped me get pictures. Then she left.
-That was 9:00 pm
-Called the first person who called when the families were here. I had said I would call her when they left. We talked for 45 minutes. They are getting one of Lacey/DaVinci's chocolate boys. Their neighbor/friends has a Bridegroom (Noodles)/Leather (Zion) puppy.
-It was 9:45pm by this time and too late to call the other people back who had called when the families were here. I had promised them I would call them back. I emailed them in the hopes they were online.
-uploaded the pictures and sent to the family who I couldn't call because it was too late.
-ate some supper (fresh cherries, raw broccoli califlower (Jill calls them chicken flowers) carrots, and a banana)
-tried to update the website but had to live chat with tech support instead. I have been having lots of problems with the website host. More often than not I can't get in to the administration area of the website.
-It is 11:50 p.m. and although I still have lots to do, I'm going to bed now.

No comments: