Friday, June 06, 2008

I can see for miles and miles...

I can see for miles and miles of Texas... We are finally in Texas. Man, I sure do prefer flying, but this has been an o.k. road trip so far.

Teri sent an email to announce that Velvet finally peed on leash. I've not been able to get her (Velvet) to pee when out on a walk because she just won't go if she has a leash on. What a big break through. See? It is possible to teach an old dog new tricks.

Today would have been my grandparents 94th wedding anniversary...if they were still alive.

Today is the anniversary of D-Day.

Right now Bryony and I are sitting at the counter-desk thingie in the hotel room, each with our own computers. This is such a nice bonding experience. Jill is whiney wanting me to go lay down with her. I better do that. Bry is chomping at the bit wanting my computer since I have internet and she doesn't. Nitey nite

No comments: