Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Velvet hasn't gone to work with me for awhile. I've been waiting to see what my new was going to be. It seems I will be able to work it that I will do dressing changes in the morning, go home for lunch, come back and do paperwork in the afternoon. This afternoon I brought Velvet back with me for a few minuts. She was excited of course and wanted to go see everybody. Well...I ended up taking her back home after just a few minutes. One of the temporary residents who lives just a few rooms down from my office is terrified of dogs. She was outside while Velvet here (thank goodness). At least half a dozen people stopped me to tell me how afraid that resident is of dogs. I wasn't aware of that, so I quickly took Velvet back home. That resident will be going home in probably about another week, so Velvet will need to stay home until then.

No comments: