Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Today is my birthday

I'm so old. We spent the day today getting ready for our road trip. Michelle's daughter is graduating from high school in Texas on Saturday. Michelle, her mom and dad and their little dog, Bryony, Jill, and I are all going together in my van. We will be bringing her daughter, Kristen, home to live with us. This is so exciting. I've never been a step parent before.

We took our pets to various places this afternoon/evening. Colonel Stink went to the exotic pet hospital for boarding. He is still sick, so this will work out very well. Hopefully he will be all better by the time we get home. Velvet went to my sister's house. I'm concerned because, although she has a large back yard, it isn't fenced in. Velvet will not pee when she is on leash. Peanut went to Michelle's sister's house. It is kind of sad and quiet and lonely here without any pets.

No comments: