Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Velvet and Peanut Butter are so funny. Peanut is this little 5 pound Chihuahua thing and Velvet is this big 80 pound real dog. Yet...this evening Peanut was standing just inside our bedroom barking and growling at Velvet as if telling her she is NOT to come in. Velvet just stood there looking at her and then at me as if saying "I will do what you say, but please, I really want to come in". Velvet could eat Peanut in one bite, but she let her keep her out of the room. Of course I didn't put up with that for one minute. I picked Peanut up (with one hand of course, because she is like the size of a hairball) and took her upstairs to hang out with Jill. I do have to say one thing about Peanut, well 2 things: for a tiny dog she is excellent with Jill; and her size is really handy.

No comments: