Friday, August 03, 2007

First day at work

This morning as I was leaving for work, instead of giving Velvet a pat on the head and telling her to have fun today, I got her leash and brought her with me. I was loving it and so was she. Velvet actually got to go to work with me. How excellent is this? She did wonderfully. I kept the leash on her and she followed me everywhere. She was just as cool as a cucumber. Nothing bothered her. She sat nicely so people could pet her. I felt kind of guilty that I was getting paid for this. Isn't that the perfect job though? The kind that you love so much that it feels wrong to be getting paid for it? Combining my Velvet with my old people, love it! I took her home after three hours. Didn't want her to get too exhausted or overwhelmed on her first day.

No comments: