Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Velvet is still going to work with me every day. She is really tired today. Yesterday we worked the day shift, got off work, zipped over to pick up Corky and Phil, picked Jill up from school, ran home made the arrangements to send Miles to NH, did other puppy stuff, then went back to work and worked 10:00 pm last night until 7:30 this morning. I really thought Velvet would just sleep at the nurse station. Poor thing, she did doze a little, but she followed me around most of the time. She sure slept the rest of the day.

When we got off work, I took a nap for a couple of hours, then got up and got Miles ready to go home. I just can't ship him. It is supposed to get up to 100 degrees tomorrow. There are a couple of early morning flights that he can go on before the weather gets too hot. ...but...what if a flight is delayed...what if a cargo guy is having a bad day.... No, I just can't take that chance. I'm going to fly to NH tomorrow and take him in the cabin of the plane with me. I'll have to leave really early in the morning.

No comments: