Friday, October 05, 2007

Feeding frenzy

Wow, one would think poor Lacey and Rosie hadn't eaten in two weeks. I got a chicken out of the fridge and cut it up to give to Velvet and the baby kittens. Lacey and Rosie just went nuts jumping around and sniffing the air and hanging around by my elbows watching my every move. They acted so excited and just couldn't wait to get some of that yummy raw chicken. Well, uh, I spoke with Rosie's guardian mom specifically about this and told her I wouldn't give Rosie any. Well..uh..ehhum..*coff*sorry Linda*coff. How could I say no to that poor pitiful face? I just gave Lacey and Rosie each one little 'ole chicken leg quarter each. They loved them and did great. The baby kitties ate the wings and did well. Even one of the big boy cats came over and acted not totally disgusted. That is a start for him. Velvet got the rest of the chicken. That was a lot of chicken for her. She probably won't eat for another two days now.

No comments: