Thursday, October 04, 2007

Rosie is back

Rosie is here while her family goes on vacation. She came as soon as I got off work at 9:00pm this evening. She is looking great...and pregnant. I had it in my head that she is due Oct 15th, but realize she is due Oct 23rd. Anytime between Oct 17-23 would be considered term. Chant with me everybody...tiny red girls...tiny red girls...tiny red girls.

I will more than likely be spaying Rosie after this litter. According to the contract we can breed her one more time, but I probably won't. I'll probably keep a girl out of this litter to carry on in Rosie's place.

You know who we never hear from? Ruby. See, you don't even know who Ruby is do you? She is the female we kept from Mera and Da Vinci's first litter. She is cream with a liver nose and is small. She is fully health tested and has great hips. She is over two years old and according to her guardian mom hasn't had her first cycle yet. riiiiight

No comments: