Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lacey is back

Man, can you believe it? Lacey is in heat again already. She is such a horn-dog. The last of her puppies from her most recent litter went home only last week. She lives with DaVinci, her stud husband. They do not need to be getting together again so soon so Lacey came here today to ride out the storm of her cycle. Maybe I will call Kingston and let him come over and play. hmmmmm, they would have all chocolate mini babies...hmmmm...

The kitties played sailcat last night. I was sleeping and the 2 babies kept playing with my hair and digging their tiny claws in my scalp. I barely woke up and in that groggy-not-thinking-clearly state thought something like "I'm too tired to get up and put them in the bathroom. I'll let them play with my hair, it will feel good when they scratch my head". Uh, no. Don't be fooled by tiny kitty claws. They are sharp. It took about 4 tosses off the bed before they got the hint and left my face and head alone.

No comments: