Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Kitties are back

So the other day I called Rick (my husband) and practically begged him to come and get the kittens and find homes for them. Bless his heart, the next day he came and took them to his friend's house. Well, over the next couple of days I was able to piece together the following information:

1) he didn't really want the kittens
2) he only took them as a favor to Rick
3) he was going to turn them loose in the fields and have them become wild
4) he had no intention of keeping vaccinated
5) he had no intention of spaying the female

Woa! Hold the phone there Nellie! No way, nunhunh, not gonna let this one go. Not gonna let that kitty girl grow up and have litter after litter of wild kitties who will grow up and have their own litter after litter of wild kitties. We have put too much time and love in these kitties for them to be happy being neglected wild kitties. They love attention and affection. Well, after several calls to Rick, he went and got the kitties back for me. He was not a camper about it. Actually I think he was embarrassed to ask his friend for them back. Sorry about that...but...

Anyway, he and Bry brought them back for me. They didn't stick around and back to their house. I packed up one of the kitty boys, this oneand took him right away to a nurse at my work. She wanted one and was so excited to get him. One down, two to go.

Anybody want a cat?

Please vote for me to become a professional blogger

No comments: