Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Beautiful puppies

Today I took Dots to Petsmart with me to get crates for her and Clark to fly home in. Unfortunately they won't be able to fly in the same crate because they are too big. They will at least be able to ride beside each other and see and smell and talk to each other. To fly, dogs have to be able to stand up straight, hold their head up without touching the top of the crate, and turn around. I needed to take one of the pups with me to try on the crates for size. While looking at the crates, one of the groomers came over to talk to me and give me a coupon. She offered to clip the nails for free. I thought "hmm, gonna have to do that today anyway, why not". Then she said for $9.99 she would bathe him, trim his nails, clean his ears, and clip his potty ears. Again I thought "hmmm, gonna have to do that today anyway, why not". So I signed her in then zipped home to get Clark and the poor no name puppy. Poor no-name does have a registered name of Heartland's Field of Dreams. He just doesn't have a call name yet. For now I'll refer to him as Fields until the right name stands out. Anyway, so I bring back clark and Fields for a spa treatment. I also buy the crates. For just a little bit more money I bought crates that are a little bigger then they need, but they will be able to use them in their new homes for a little longer. They cost a little over $60 each.
The puppies looked and smelled so good. They all had bows, even the boys. I'm going to take Velvet in tomorrow.

No comments: