Saturday, April 07, 2007

Special Delivery

We got a special delivery today. No, we didn't get new puppies, we got adult rescues. Somebody called and said he had 3 adult Labradoodles that he got from somebody else and he needed to find good homes for them. I said "sure, bring 'em on over and I'll make sure they find good homes". So he pulled up this morning pulling a trailer, and out came 3 big F1 Labradoodles. That makes a total of 7 adults and 4 that are about 3 months old. My family about flipped out. I really do need to not do things like this anymore. These are good looking dogs and the paperwork they have is impresive. It is clear the original breeders had every intent to breed them.
Here is the 2 yr old boy
Here is the 3 yr old boyThis is one big boy, and so sweet. He knows the basic commands and was even involved in 4-H one summer.
Molly is the girl. She is 1 yr old. Have you ever seen a dog smile? I don't mean the happy goofy mouth hanging open look. I mean actual curling up the lip in a real smile? It looks a little creepy unless you know what it is. Molly does that and I love it, it is hilarious. I was able to catch a picture of her doing itcheeeeese

No comments: