Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Oops

Lacey (a Velvet/Koby daughter) lives in the same guardian home as Da Vinci When I first placed them in the same home I had every intention of breeding them together. They are both Australian Multigens, not related, and would make a great match. However, I've been toying with the idea of neutering Da Vinci and found a mini male to mate with Lacey to try to get smaller doods. When I talked to their family last week they didn't think Lacey was in heat. That is good since we already have 2 litters on the way and Francie is in heat. I certainly can't handle 4 litters so close. Well, their family called to day and it seems we will be getting those Lacey/DaVinci pups after all. Lacey must be like her mom and not bleed or show obvious signs she is in heat. Their guardian parents found those two stuck together in an awkward position today.

Dang! Now I'll have to call off Francie and Trout's wedding. I was looking so farward to a mini red puppy from them.

No comments: