Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today I drove 2 1/2 hours each way to deliver a pup. Actually I took 2 pups with me. They really like both pups. The impression I got was the husband liked both of them but preferred Clark, the wife liked both and preferred Licorice. When they first inquired they said they wanted a doodle with more Lab like characteristics. They is why I thought Clark would be better for them. However, when the wife saw him, he reminded her too much of their old yellow Lab they just lost. She loved that dog very much and was afraid Clark would just keep reminding her of the Lab. So, they got Licorice. He is also a great match with that family.

On the way home I called the other family to let them know Licorice was chosen. They said they'd talk among themselves and call me back to let me know if they want Clark. I really didn't expect to hear back from them. Surprise surprise, they called back in about 20 minutes to let me know they want Clark.

Oh, did I mention that Dots, their littermate sister was chosen today too? Turns out Dots and Clark are going to the same town in New York. They will be able to fly together.

No comments: