Friday, October 13, 2006

Chevy's fired...again

Chevy just isn't getting it on with Kami. He looks like he will, but
just doesn't. I took the two of them to my regular vet today to have
him collect from Chevy and do an AI. I got so irritated. I told the vet
techs to please give us some privacy and don't through the room when we
are in there. I tried telling them this is Chevy's first time and he
needs to be able to focus. Sill, the vet had us go in the one room that
connects the front from the back and doesn't have a door in the back.
Chevy was just standing there watching the other vets and techs buzzing
around in the back. I was really irritated. I think the vet thought I
was only kidding. I wasn't. Chevy wasn't able to give it up. He was far
more interested in watching what was going on around him and not the
least bit interested in smelling Kami's back side or with what the vet was trying to do. He certainly isn't like his father...yet.


Speaking of Chevy's father. I sent Chevy back to his guardian home and had them bring Da Vinci back. Did I even mention that I had them trade Chevy for Da Vinci yesterday. Good 'ole reliable Da Vinci. He is filled with liquid gold. He and Kami were doing a little flirting as soon as he got back home. I thought they might do it, but they never did.

No comments: