Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo

What a day today was. Man, it was too busy.

Today started out with the usual taking dogs/puppies out to potty and exercise; got the (human) girls up and took them both to their schools; came home and cleaned the pup areas; cleaned the house; then answered emails. I had to rush to get all that done and then hurry to the airport to pick Ashes (a Velvet/Koby girl that is 1 1/2 yrs old and coming back to live with us) up at 1:30 p.m. That is an hour drive each way. As soon as I got back home I had to drop Ashes off and pick up Bryony and take her to her appointment. Then I went out and picked Mera up, went back to Anderson and picked up Jill from school, picked Bryony up from her appointment, took Bry and Jill home, took Mera to yet another town for her Porgesterone testing, then took her back to her home and then went home. By the time I was finished with all that running it was 8:00 p.m. and I had missed seeing Bryony and Jill Trick-or-Treating. Bummer...I am such a bad mom. They had a great time. As soon as I got home Bry's friends came back to our house and we all sat around watching a movie and eating candy and french fries that Bryony made. It was fun.

No comments: