Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kami's Progesterone level is 2.69. That means she will likely ovulate tomorrow evening or Saturday, depending on how quickly her body goes.

Hey, I have an idea. How about if Chevy gets this job instead. Really that was my first thought. Chevy has Velvet/Koby behind him (grandparents). That is a good service dog line. Plus, Chevy is a little bigger and generally speaking as far as service dogs go: the bigger the better. Well, to an extent.
Another reason I was going to use Da Vinci instead is because I was strongly considering sending him to live in Canada and I wanted to squeeze as much liquid gold out of him as I could before he left. Now I'm not totally sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is bryony doing?

Jane Holycross said...

She will be well enough to go back to school tomorrow. Thank you for asking.