Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy anniversary Sweetie!

Today is our 19th wedding anniversary! Most of our friends have been married, divorced, and remarried at least once. It is such a nice feeling having so much history and being so comfortable with my sweetie. I love you Sweetie.

Today started bright and early. Ally (Chevy's guardian mom) brought Chevy over at 7:00 a.m. and dropped him off so he could spend the day with Kami. Ally hadn't been gone more than 10 minutes when I heard a dog yelling in pain. Ooowwwww...poor thing. They are both first timers. It hurt her and made her bleed. I felt badly for her and sat there with her and comforted her. On the other hand.....Chevy is a man!! Yesss!!!
Here is the happy couple
Chevy (left)is an Australian multigen Labradoodle. Kami (right) is an American F1B Labradoodle, she belongs to Canine Crossroads.
They did it three times today. Woohoo!

As soon as Chevy and Kami were done with that first time, I took Jill to school then ran three of Josie's puppies to the vet in Chesterfield to get neutered/spayed.

I hurried home from that vet and picked up Kami, Chevy, Mera, and Honey (a Josie pup that is going in a guardian home) and took them to Indianapolis for their annual eye exams. Even though they were all well behaved, they were still a handful. Kami and Chevy looked so cute with their diapers on. That took several hours, man.

We were home long enough for Kami and Chevy to...well...you know, before I took Mera and Chevy to another vet for another annual health test. Then we picked up the puppies that were spayed/neutered, took Bry to a lesson, picked up Jill, went to two different fast food joints, picked up Bryony, then went home.

Sometime along the line today I found out that Tinkerbelle is pregnant! yeah! She is the 20 pound mini multigen Goldendoodle (daughter of Bella that I got way back when from TN) that I bred with Da Vinci. She is due Nov 21st. I'm so excited.

Chevy and Kami did it again as soon as we got home. They seem to really have the hang of it. I'm so proud *sniff.

When Ally came to pick up Chevy this evening we took some cute picture of them. I was bummed to see that they ended up being dark.

Forgot to mention that Mera's guardian mom picked her up from the vet this afternoon. She didn't come back home with us. I just be she goes in heat next week (Mera, not the mom). Dogs that go around another dog that is cycling tend to start their cycle. The timing would be great.

2 comments:

Teri.p said...

Hey! They're on the chair, not the couch!

Jane Holycross said...

They were just hanging out on the chair by the window. They didn't do it there. Da Vinci is the one that likes the couch.