Sunday, August 13, 2006

Frankie went home first thing this morning. He is joining a family with four boys. He is going to have a fun life.
These are Duchess' boys shortly after birth. One is Frankie.
Here is Frankie last week.

Lovey went home a few minutes after Frankie. She moved to Ohio with a family with two children, a boy and a girl. She will get to sleep in the girl's room. She is going to have a great life too. It is kind of funny that my brother lives just three miles east of her, and Joliet Jake (an Andria/Koby puppy girl) lives 3 1/2 miles west of her.
Lovey (and Gilligan) is somewhere in this pile of puppies.
Lovey a couple of weeks ago.

We went to the state fair. It was great except my nephew didn't have the best ride of his rodeo career. At least he didn't get hurt. It was like a family reunion. My brothers, sister in law, and I walked around in the animal barns together. It was great. I didn't get to eat any deep fried candy bars though. My life is not complete.

No comments: