Saturday, August 19, 2006

My husband told me to not ever leave a dog pregnancy test lying around again. When he said that I realized they do look much like people pregnancy tests. He said he freaked out last night when he found a (positive) pregnancy test on the counter. He said he thought I was trying to tell him something. *snicker*coff*laff* that wouldn't even be funny.

Little Richard (Duchess/Rusty) went home today. He was the first to be chosen but had to stay here while his new family went on vacation. He moved home to Grand Rapids today.

A couple of pictures from yesterday
Lacey, Mera, Velvet, Kori, BrideGroom-Noodles.

I have a terrific picture of Chevy with his guardian mom. I need to get her permission before putting her picture here.

Velvet and daughter Lacey hanging out in the dried mud pit.

No comments: