Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm so proud of Gilligan. He went to the vet today for his final thorough check up. He had an abscess on his upper lip (likely play fighting with Lovey) that the vet lanced. The vet didn't numb it or anything. Gilligan just sat there cool as a cucumber. He didn't try to get away, didn't growl, didn't raise a paw to push the vet away or anything. He just sat there and let the vet do what he wanted. Gilligan has his daddy's disposition. That is so great, I'm thrilled.

Lovey went to the vet too. She is spending the night there and getting spayed in the morning. The poor baby.

Duchess' puppies are taking turns sleeping in Jill's room with her. Tonight it is Princessa's turn. I was thrilled with her. While I was reading Jill's story, I noticed Princessa trot on over to the puppy litterbox I put in there for her and go poo in it. Yeah.

No comments: