Monday, August 21, 2006

Louis (Duchess/Rusty) found a family today. A family came over today to see the puppies and fell in love with him. He is going to hang out here until after he gets neutered. He is the only one that hasn't been altered yet. I was waiting until after he was chosen. He is breeding quality and didn't want to take away his chances of landing a stud job.

Josie and DaVinci live together in the same guardian home. Their little human boy has been having extra allergy/asthma troubles and is going to have to undergo extensive testing. J & D have to move out for three weeks during the testing. It just so happens that Josie is due to come here to have her puppies in a couple of weeks anyway. DaVinci will just come here with her.

Velvet needs to go to camp for a few weeks. Any volunteers?

For real now, Kori needs to find a new family. I've been on again off again about that. Twice I found great homes with people I know. Both times I backed out. Now I mean it. She needs a great home with children where she will be an inside dog with lots of outside exercise. Oh, and there needs to be another dog in the family that she can play with.

Duchess' puppies are getting cuter by the day. Even the girls are getting cute. I wish I hadn't spayed Petula. She is going to stay tiny. I'm thinking she will be about 15 pounds fully grown. She has such a dainty bone structure. She doesn't act terribly dainty though. She is a fiesty 'lil thing. Here she is Petula
Princessa is getting cute too. I need to get a better picture of her.

This is Buddy. Isn't he just the cutest little guy you've ever seen?

No comments: