Saturday, November 18, 2006

Coming and going day

Sometime in the very early morning hours my sister came home from
running an errand for me. She went to TN to see Sherry at Dandy Doodles
and brought back a Party for me.
This is Party, an F1B Labradoodle. She is 9 months old. She is one week older than Rosie's first litter. I'm going to change her name.

I
went to bed shortly before 1:00 this morning and had to get back up at
3:00 a.m. to take Ernie to the airport. I took a money order with me to
pay for his airfare. They wouldn't accept it. Good thing I had enough
money in my checking account to cover it. yikes, and I thought that
would be a good idea.

Duncan went home at 2:30 p.m. His family
drove all the way from WI to get him. This was the first time they had
seen him in person. They were very pleased and said he looks even cuter
in person.

Mike went home around 3:30. They had seen him before
and were happy to be taking him home today. They are going to train him
to do therapy work.

Poor Steve and Robbie.

I keep putting off removing the new baby pups' dew claws.

No comments: