Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lewis had a big day today. He went to Jill's school twice, the vet for his health certificate, and went shopping at the pet supply store. He certainly received more than his fair share of attention. He is just a pretty boy. He got to try out some crates and pick just the right one to fly home in. He goes home tomorrow. Oops, do you suppose I ought to let his family know he is going home to them tomorrow and that they need to go to the airport to pick him up? Here we are doing all this preparing and yet almost forgot to let his family know. I just called them and good thing they are delighted and good thing they are able to pick him up tomorrow. I was up really late tonight.
Bye bye Lewis, you were my favorite from the moment you were born because of your white chin, white 'r' on your chest, and your white toe.


It about killed me to have you neutered. I will miss you.

No comments: