Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Still waiting

Lewis, the last of the Josie pups, went home today. I took him to the airport early early this morning. It was scary driving in the dark without my glasses.

After taking Lewis to the airport I hurried home and got Jill and Bryony up and ready for school, took Ashes and Velvet on a quick 1 1/2 mile walk, took Bry to school, took Jill and a Rosie pup to school (I take a pup or dog to Jill's school every day twice a day, just don't always mention it here), picked up Noodles (BrideGroom), went back home, picked up New Sally and Robbie and Lacey (who was dropped off here a few minutes earlier), and took them to the eye doctor in Indianapolis. Noodles was a complete noodle. He was really something. It was a good thing Bryony went with me to help. Somebody had called me as I was trying to get out the door to get the doods to the eye doctor. I was running late and was a bit distracted. Since he was really close to where the eye dr is, I had him meet me there. I felt badly that I was not able to completely concentrate on talking to him. I think it went o.k. though, he was able to see New Sally and Robbie. He was interested in being a guardian and just happened to work out well that we were able to meet up.

The CERF exams went perfectly on all four doods. They are done and out of the way for another year. Coco and Tucker are due to have their eyes examined next. Rosie and Francie will be due next April.

We had our very own doodle romp in our back yard this afternoon when we got back from the eye doctor. They had fun. Noodles was wacko. He and Ashes played and played and flirted and had a great time.

I was supposed to have a written report of that ILA kennel inspection within two weeks. It has been one day short of three weeks now and I still don't have it.

No comments: